Strasbourg, the green city
Explore forests and parks of Strasbourg, the city’s green lungs. Places for relaxation, leisure, and cycling.
This bike tour passes through quiet, green districts and verdant quaysides. It includes visits in two oldest and also most beautiful Strasbourg’s parks: Parc du Contades and Parc de l’Orangerie, home of over 100 storks.
You will have a chance to learn about impressive Strasbourg’s tree heritage with more than 80 000 “urban” trees planted outside natural forests. Some of them are extremely rare, some hide an interesting story…
The tour primarily stays on bike paths, park alleys, riversides, and small one-way streets and is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels.
Strasbourg is one of the three finalists for being the European Green Capital 2021.
What about a cycling birthday or a picnic in the parc? Contact us for the details.
Contact us directly.
- Activity type: city tour
- Language: english
- Departure: 10:00 am, 2:00 pm
- Duration: 2h30min approximately
- Approximate distance covered = 10km
- Included: rental bicycle, guide
- Group size per guide: Minimum 2 / Maximum 10
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- All youth’s should be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height: 1.40 m
- Meeting point: Place d’Austerlitz, Strasbourg