Strasbourg by night
Tired of the crowd and the hot sun? Pedal through the streets of Strasbourg on our Guided Evening Bike Tour. It’s a perfect way to see Strasbourg and its iconic attractions on a whole new light.
We will start after sunset when the lights go on and the city shows its most romantic, charming and wildest face. This tour will give you an overview of Strasbourg´s most popular tourist attractions like: Barrage Vauban, Cathedral and Palais du Rhin, all illuminated at night.
Take advantage of this warm, summer evening and taste some of famous alsacian wines, unless you prefer a pint of local craft beer. Contact us for the details.
Contact us directly.
- Activity type: city tour
- Language : english
- Departure: 21:00 (9:00 pm)
- Duration: 2h30min approximately
- Approximate distance covered = 10km
- Included: rental bicycle, guide
- Group size per guide: Minimum 2 / Maximum 10
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- All youth’s should be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height: 1.40 m
- Meeting point: Place d’Austerlitz, Strasbourg
- Price: basic option (commented tour) 25 €