Hidden treasures of Strasbourg
IIf you are looking for a more unique experience and want to discover a different side of Strasbourg, off the beaten path, you may like this selection of some of the less visited places – the hidden gems of this city. Some of these are unknown even to many locals.
Take advantage of this warm, summer day and taste some of famous alsacian wines, unless you prefer a pint of local craft beer. Contact us for the details.
Contact us directly.
- Activity type: city tour
- Language : english
- Time of the day: contact us via email
- Duration: 2h30min approximately
- Approximate distance covered = 10km
- Included: rental bicycle, guide
- Group size per guide: Minimum 2 / Maximum 10
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- All youth’s should be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height: 1.40 m
- Meeting point: Place d’Austerlitz, Strasbourg
- Price: basic option (commented tour) 25 €