Dark and mysterious Strasbourg
If you like scary stories, mysteries and legends, this tour is made for you.
The fascinating itinerary in the labyrinth of the old town, through narrow, dark streets and secret passages will make you experience a real adventure. We will take you back to the times of secrets societes and burnings stakes. You will lern about the terrible events which once took place on the city’s streets and you will get goose bumps hearing the story of the horrible executions that used to take place at the Pont du Corbeau.
Take advantage of this warm, summer evening and taste some of famous alsacian wines, unless you prefer a pint of local craft beer. Contact us for the details.
Contact us directly.
- Activity type: city tour
- Language : english
- Time of the day: day or late evening
- Duration: 2h30min approximately
- Approximate distance covered = 10km
- Included: rental bicycle, guide
- Group size per guide: Minimum 2 / Maximum 10
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- All youth’s should be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height: 1.40 m
- Meeting point: Place d’Austerlitz, Strasbourg
- Price: basic option (commented tour) 35 €